- If you violate any of the terms mentioned herein, your right to access and use this website shall be terminated immediately.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website is intended for your own private, non-professional use. You are solely permitted to access and use this website for personal, non-commercial functions, which means this website shall solely be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to search a product or service for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this website aside from for your personal, non-commercial functions is strictly prohibited.
- If you copy or transmit any Website pages you acknowledge and agree that these Terms shall continue to apply to such pages.
- The products, services and tariffs covered by the Website apply to and are available only in Pakistan unless otherwise stated. Any advertising material included in the Website is intended for the market in the Pakistan only.
- If you choose, or you are provided with a password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- You cannot use this website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner
- To hurt, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, threaten, intimidate or harass another person or business, or in a manner that invades another person's privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
- To produce, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person's databases, records or directories.
- To alter or reverse engineer any a part of this website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automatic computer code, process, program, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program or system.
- All intellectual property rights pertaining to the copyright of the data, content, material or information displayed on this website belongs to us or our licensor. You can print, copy, transfer or store extracts of content, material or information displayed on this website for your own personal use if you abide by the following conditions:
- It cannot be used for any business or commercial functions without our permission.
- You will not use any automatic computer code, process, program or system, robot, net crawler, spider, data processing, trawling or alternative 'screen scraping' computer code, process, program
- The intellectual property cannot be sold out or transferred to any third party.
- The copy should retain any copyright or alternative property notices contained within the original
- Images displayed on this website are protected by copyright and will not be reproduced or taken in any way without the written permission of the various owner(s).
- No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this website can be written or downloaded, except as a part of the text of which they are already part of.
- You shall not modify the paper or digital copies of such data, content, material or information. It shall not be excerpted, reproduced, published, used, reformatted and/or displayed on another website without our written permission.
- The standing of us and our licensors as authors of such data, content, material or information should be acknowledged at all times.
- All intellectual property rights such as patents, logos, domain names, ethical rights, data, supply codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business strategies (in all cases whether or not registered or unregistered and as well as all rights to use for registration) in and about this website (including data, content, material or information displayed on it) are owned by or our licensors and such rights are reserved.
- All rights in EasyInsurance.com.pk are owned by Neoteric Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- You shall retain possession of any feedback, content or material you submit on this website ("User Content"). You grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty free and unlimited license to use, alter, store, share, sell, publish and transmit such User Content in any manner and for any purpose.
- Upon submission of personal information in order to receive marketing emails, we will send you email offers, content, and news, related to the content of our website and off-site social media channels and blog content.
Limitation of Liability
- All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to EasyInsurance.com.pk or otherwise used by EasyInsurance.com.pk as permitted by law.In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website and the text, graphics and the information contained on the Website. You may print or download to a personal computer extracts amounting to no more than 3 pages of the Website for personal use provided that: (i) the Website is the acknowledged source including the reference to the URL; and (ii) this permission is revocable at any time by EasyInsurance.com.pk
- All trademarks, whether registered in Pakistan or elsewhere or unregistered, belonging to others, such as our affiliates and any other partner (which may, for example, be the name or logo of the partner or any product or service) are acknowledged. The Website may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- Permanent copying and/or storage of whole or part of the Website or the information contained therein or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the website are correct and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable when being notified of them. However, we are not accountable if the information, material and knowledge from a third party, on the website is inaccurate or if there are any errors or omissions within the data, material and information. Neither us nor our partners, affiliates, suppliers or sub-contractors shall be liable for any: (i) loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, wasted time, wasted costs; or (ii) any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential loss, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website or with any delay or inability to use this Website or for any information, products, and services obtained through this Website or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if we or our suppliers, sub-contractors, affiliates or carrier partners have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages, provided that this conditions shall not prevent claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- All warranties whether express or implied under law, including without limitation any warranty for information, data services, interrupted use, errors, omissions, delays, termination of service, loss of data for any reason, fitness for purpose and infringement of third party property rights are hereby expressly excluded. All reasonable efforts are made by us to ensure the accuracy of all the information available on the Website, whether or not relating to products, services, tariffs, terms and conditions of the provision or supply of any product or service, prices, rates, discounts, taxes or descriptions of our partners or others, including potential savings and products available to you. All information shall be provided on an 'as is' basis. Please note that we make no warranties about the accuracy of such information (whether produced by or on behalf of EasyInsurance.com.pk or by our partners or others) and you are strongly advised to verify details of products, services, tariffs, terms and conditions of the provision or supply of any product or service, prices, rates, discounts, taxes and savings directly with the relevant partner or provider.
- We do not provide any guarantee that the website or any information on this Website or any third party website is free from viruses or anything which can have a harmful impact on any technology. We make no warranty about the suitability of the tariffs, products, and services mentioned or contained within the Website. It is entirely your own responsibility to confirm that any product is of satisfactory quality and fit for your intended purpose and that any service or tariff is appropriate for your requirements and that all the relevant terms and conditions are appropriate to your circumstances and requirements, including any arrangements you may make for paying for or financing the product or service.
- You are advised that new products, services or tariffs may be introduced or existing products, services or tariffs may be modified, suspended or revoked by our partners with or without notice. Whilst We endeavour to update the Website within a reasonable time after being notified of such changes by Our partners or becoming aware of such changes, We cannot accept any liability should any partner provide us with inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information which we take in good faith or if they fail to notify us in a timely manner of changes in their products, services or tariffs. We do not endorse any material information and data submitted or provided by third parties that is presented on the website and you must bear in mind that such information could also be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We will not be held liable for any knowledge, material or data on the website that has been provided by third parties.
- If you apply for and acquire any product or service, you will be in contact with a third party who is providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is solely your responsibility to make sure that you agree to those terms and conditions before entering a contract to get that product or service. We are not accountable or to blame for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any third party in respect to any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in reference to those terms and conditions. Some of our channels will provide you with access to third party websites who will host reviews about some of the products and services available. In some instances you may also be able to access user reviews directly on the Website. Regardless of whether you are transferred to a third parties website or read a user review on the Website, the views expressed therein do not represent our views or the views of our associated companies and we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions.
- Please be aware that the information and descriptions of products and services on this Website may not represent the complete descriptions of all the features and terms and conditions of those products and services. You must ensure that you carefully read all the features and terms and conditions of any product or service before applying for it. We take all efforts to ensure that the information, material and knowledge on the website are correct and to rectify any errors or omissions as soon as practicable when being notified of them. However, we are not accountable if the information, material and knowledge from a third party, on the website is inaccurate or if there are any errors or omissions within the data, material and information. You can apply for a number of products and services via this Website. These products and services are not provided by us but are instead provided by third parties over whom we do not have control. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that you wish to obtain any product or service before doing so. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any product or service you obtain after using this Website or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with that product or service.
- A number of our channels can offer you with access to third party websites who can host reviews concerning a number of the products and services. In some instances you will even be able to access user reviews directly on the website. The views expressed in third party websites do not represent our views and we will not be accountable for the accuracy or content of any such views or expressions. If you apply for and obtain any product or service, you will be contracting with a third party who will be providing that product or service to you on their own terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and agree with those terms and conditions before entering into a contract to obtain that product or service. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with the terms and conditions applying to any contract entered into by you with any third party in relation to any product or service or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party in connection with those terms and conditions.
- We offer links from this website and from emails sent to you as a part of our service to third parties. Due to this, we tend to mention websites that are operated by third parties that we do not manage. You access and use these third party websites at your risk and your sole discretion. You are entirely liable for any use of those third party websites and for any call to get or refrain from getting any of the products or services on such third party websites. Any links to third party websites are provided for your interest and convenience. We are not accountable for any loss or harm you will suffer or incur as a result of use of any third party websites or for any acts, omissions, errors or defaults of any third party mentioned on this website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any disputes, controversies, or differences arising out of the implementation, interpretation, performance of these Terms and Conditions, shall be finally settled through arbitration by a single arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the rules of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. The arbitrator shall be a person who is legally trained and who has experience in the information technology field and is independent of either party. The venue of the arbitration shall be Islamabad. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction and enforced in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1995 Chapter No. 4. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Site reserves the right to pursue the protection of intellectual property rights and confidential information through injunctive or other equitable relief through competent courts.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and governed by the laws in force in Pakistan. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Pakistan courts and to waive any objections based upon venue.TERMINATION
In addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, we may, without prior notice to you, immediately terminate the Terms and Conditions or revoke any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you shall immediately cease all access to and use of the Site and we shall, in addition to any other legal or equitable remedies, immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you and deny your access to and use of this Site in whole or in part. Any termination of this agreement shall not affect the respective rights and obligations (including without limitation, payment obligations) of the parties arising before the date of termination. You furthermore agree that the Site shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.